Sell your classic car
We are really excited about classic vehicles, and the opportunity to get to know your pride and joy is very much a part of that - We would be delighted to help you to find its next owner.
We represent sellers on a commission basis, selling the vehicle on your behalf. This takes all the hassle away from you, We will market your vehicle via our dealership brand in key areas online, in social media, and through our contacts to help you get the best return on your investment.
We’ll take the details of the vehicle, perform some history checks, inspect the vehicle and agree a sale price with you that is realistic. We’ll handle all appointments throughout the sales process, giving potential buyers the peace of mind and protection that a specialist dealer represents - helping to get maximum value for your car.
For the right vehicle, an alternative and exciting way to sell your car could be through auction houses like Coys and Silverstone which We can place your car with and have it feature at events such as Goodwood and Salon Privee.
Other options such as storage and transportation are available upon request.
Getting started couldn't be easier, simply contact us today!
Benefits to You
• Far greater vehicle exposure and likelihood of sale
• Achieve much higher sale price than trade-in or private sale
• All elements of the sale fully managed, inc appointments and finance
• Advertisement and marketing costs free of charge
• Vehicle cleaned and detailed to showroom spec
• Vehicle will be professionally photographed for beautiful presentation (you will receive a copy)
• HPI check
• Peace of mind buying from dealer as opposed to private sale
• Warranty available
• We offer competitive finance to spread the costs of purchase
• Buyer protected by sale of goods act
• Placement on our website with over 4,000 unique users monthly
• Placement within half page advertisement in Classic Cars magazine with readership of 37,000 in UK and 9,000 in Europe
• Placement in Modern Classics magazine with readership of 15,000
• Advertised online in places such as eBay, Autotrader, Classic Cars for Sale and Car&Classic
• Vehicle offered confidentially to large network of close enthusiast contacts
• Social media presence